85 Beardy Street Armidale NSW 2350
02 6771 3422 Contact Us

Home and Contents Insurance

Protecting your prime personal investment and your most prized possessions is important. To save you time sifting through the many home and contents insurance policies out on the market, our brokers can help select and offer you the best policy for your requirements.  

This insurance is available to cover your home and contents against fire, storm, theft, fusion and even accidental loss or damage. Flood cover is also available should you feel you need protection from a flood.

Learn how Peter Cameron Insurance Broker can help you

Whether you are a homeowner or are renting, you need to ensure your assets are protected under a home and contents insurance policy. There are various levels of cover available, such as defined events, accidental damage and new for old replacement.

Home and Contents Insurance policies also include personal and property owner's liability cover so that in the event that someone injures themselves at your home, you are protected against them holding you legally liable. Public liability covers you for your legal costs and compensation that you may become legally liable to pay, as the result of an occurrence that caused personal injury or damage to a third party or their property.

Many valuable items need to be specified on your home and contents policy in order to be insured for their correct value. Items such as jewellery, gold or silver items, paintings, antiques etc, often need to be listed separately.

Some other contents are restricted to certain amounts unless they are specified.  For example tools of trade, negotiable documents, bicycles etc, sometimes need to be specified. Different policies have different limits and terms; we understand the market and can assist with choosing the right product for your specific needs.

Benefits in this policy may include:

  • Cover for a range of events, including flood, storms, fire, theft, and more
  • Accidental damage
  • Portable contents (jewellery, mobile phones, laptops, etc)
  • Legal liability
  • Temporary accommodation
  • Essential temporary repairs

Our aim is to help and support you in the event of an unexpected situation. We know that having that extra layer of protection for your home and personal belongings will ensure your peace of mind. Our brokers have the experience to guide you through the available options on home and contents insurance.

How confident are you that your Insurance Risks are adequately covered?

Peter Cameron Insurance Broker aims to arrange the most appropriate cover for you by providing tailored solutions to suit your business needs. We will also support and assist you, in the event of a claim.

Speak to us to ensure your business is protected with appropriate Home and Contents insurance today.

*Please note all insurance policies have exclusions. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement or Policy Wording before deciding whether the insurance policy meets your needs.

Contents Calculator

Home Building Calculator

Get A Quote